Reynaers Secured by Design Products
Secured by Design is a police initiative to guide and encourage those within the specification, design and build of new homes to adopt crime prevention measures in new developments. It also encourages a similar stance for renovations and where new products are replacing existing. By doing so it looks to raise awareness not only of the suitability of the product for the given application, but also to create a safer, more secure and sustainable environment.
Reynaers is pleased to offer a range of Secured by Design aluminium windows and doors, please see below list of products that have been certified in line with PAS24.
- ES 50 and ES 75 Internally Glazed, Inward Opening Aluminium Tilt and Turn Window (WK)
- Concept CS 68, CS 77 and CS 86 Inward Opening Aluminium Tilt and Turn Windows (WK)
- Concept CS 68, CS 77 and CS 86 Direct Glazed Aluminium Window (WK)
- Concept Series CS 77 Airmax Parallel Outward Opening Aluminium Casement Windows (WK)
Certified to: BS4873/PAS 24:2012: Enhanced Security Performance Requirements for Doors and Windows in the UK - External doorsets and windows intended to offer a level of security suitable for domestic use and other buildings exposed to comparable risk (Certification to BM Trada Q Marks 070 and 031/071 refer)
- CS 68, CS 77 and CS 86 Inward and Outward Opening, Single and Double Leaf, Thermally Broken Internally Glazed Aluminium Doorsets (DKK only)
- ES 50 and ES 75 Aluminium Single and Double Leaf, Inward and Outward Opening Doorsets (DKK only)
- Vision 50 Range of Single and Double Leaf Double Acting Doors. Fitted with Fingertrap Protection. Available with Thumb-turn option. No Letter-plate Fitted. Maximum Visible Glazing Size = 1912mm x 883mm. VIS 50 Electromechanical lock option also available on single leaf product
- Concept series Single Leaf, Inward and Outward Opening Fully Glazed (Internally) Thermally Broken Doorset. Available with Thumb-turn
- ES 50 and ES 75 Single Leaf, Inward and Outward Opening Aluminium Doorset (DKK Only)
- CF 77* Outward Opening Multileaf Aluminium Sliding and Folding Aluminium Doorsets
- CP 155* In Line Slide. Multileaf Aluminium Patio Doorset
- CP 155* Lift and Slide, Multileaf Aluminiun Patio Doorset
- CP 130* LS Multileaf Lift and Slide Aluminium Patio Doorset
* Refer to test report data for element construction
Certified to: PAS 24:2012: Enhanced Security Performance Requirements for Doors and Windows in the UK - External doorsets and windows intended to offer a level of security suitable for domestic use and other buildings exposed to comparable risk (Certification to BM Trada Q Marks 050/089 and 059 refer).
If you are interested in any of the products on offer, please contact Reynaers Technical department in Birmingham for advice on our Secured by Design offering Tel: +44 (0)121 421 1999 or email email@example.com. Alternatively please get in touch by clicking on one of the options below.